Tawa Pulao Recipe
Tawa pulao or Masala Fried Rice is a bombay famous street style pulao made up of rice and vegetables sauted together with pav bhaji masala and some other spices too. We use mumbai pav bhaji masala in this तवा पुलाव Tawal pulao recipe. Tawa pulao is the easy and quick recipe to prepared over tawa, pan or kadai. Masala fried rice recipe in Hindi is very popular stree food in Mumbai and other partsof Indian subcontinent. Fried Rice pulao is made with different combination of vegetables with pav bhaji masala and there is no set of step or ingediants to prepare stree style tawa pulo, You can prepare this recipe in your own style too. Tawa pulao goes well with raita or plain yogurt.
Tawa pulao Ingredients
Boiled rice – 250 grams
Cumin seeds (zeera) – 1/2 tsp
Green chili – 1 finely chopped
Pav bhaji masala – 1 Tbsp
Ginger paste – 1/2 tsp
Lemon – 1 juice
Haldi powder – 1/2 tsp
Salt – 2 tsp
Red chili powder – 1/2 tsp
Tomato – 2 finely chopped
Oil – 2 Tbsp
Potato – 1 finely chopped
Green peas – 2 Tbsp
Cauliflower – 2 Tbsp finely chopped
Carrot – 2 Tbsp finely chopped
Green beans – 2 Tbsp finely chopped
Capsicum – 1 finely chopped
Some Fresh green coriander
leaves – finely chopped
spices can be added more
or less according to your taste)
How to make Tawa pulao
• Take a pan, add oil.
• Heat the oil and add cumin seeds (zeera).
• Add green chili. sauté for 1 min.
• Add Haldi powder and mix well.
• Add chopped vegetables potatoes, peas, cauliflower, carrot, green beans.
• Mix well and add ginger paste and salt.
• Close the lid and cook for 3 to 4 mins on medium flame.
• Mix well and add tomatoes and lemon juice.
• Add red chili powder and pav bhaji masala.
• Mix well and add 1/2 cup water.
• Close the lid and cook for 5 mins.
• Add coriander leaves and capsicum.
• Mix well and add boiled rice.
• Mix well and close the lid for 5 mins more on low flame.
• Mix well and now your spicy tawa pulao is ready to serve hot.
Video link to our recipe : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0Z06UpVsJg
Thanks for watching our Video, You can also subscribe to our YouTube channel (KapoorsTadka) by clicking https://goo.gl/hvaPq4 to get Daily Veg Recipes Videos without Onion and Garlic easily by Priyanka Kapoor & Vikram Kabir Kapoor.