Dry Manchurian / Vegetable Dry Manchurian
Veg Manchurian or Dry Veg Manchurian is a tempting appetizer from Indo Chinese cuisine. Vegetable balls are coated with sweet and spicy Chinese sauce. Dry Manchurian in hindi is very quick and easy to prepare and delicious to eat.
Dry Veg Manchurian Ingredients
Green beans – 8 -10 finely chopped
Cabbage – 100 grams grated
Carrot – 1 grated
Tomato – 1 fresh puree
Tomato Ketchup – 2 Tbsp
Cornflour – 2 Tbsp
All purpose flour (Maida) – 4 Tbsp
Red chili powder – 1/2 tsp
Ginger paste – 1/2 tsp
Fresh green coriander leaves finely chopped
Black pepper powder – 1/2 tsp
Vinegar – 2 tsp
Soya sauce – 1 Tbsp
Oil for frying
How to cook Veg Manchurian Method:
* Take a big bowl, add all vegetables.
* Add 1/2 tsp salt, ginger paste, red chilli powder, Black pepper powder, fresh coriander leaves, 1/2 tsp vinegar and 1/2 tsp soya sauce.
* Add 1 Tbsp cornflour and Maida to it.
* Mix well and make round balls.
* Heat oil in pan for deep frying.
* Now deep fry these balls on low flame till golden brown.
* Take a pan add 1 tbsp oil in it.
* Heat the oil and add tomato puree.
* Cook for 5 mins.
* Add 1/2 tsp salt, vinegar, soya sauce, tomato ketchup to it.
* Cook for a min.
* Take 1 tbsp cornflour and dissolve in little water.
* Add this paste to it and stir continuously.
* Add fried balls and some finely chopped coriander leaves.
* Mix well and cook for 2 mins on high flame.
* Now your hot dry Manchurian is ready to serve.
This is a Veg Manchurian recipe in Hindi with step by step instruction. With this help, you can cook your Veg Manchurian Indian style. You can learn how to cook Veg Manchurian recipe as Indo Chinese Starter. This is the best Dry Veg Manchurian recipe video which can explain you about the complete step by step instructions of recipes for Dry Manchurian