Dal Makhani Recipe
Dal Makhani dal Panjabi dhaba style is very simple and easy to cook. Learn how to dal makhani recipe in hindi at home. Dal Makhani Recipe. Dal makhani or Punjabi Dal Makhani is the popular dal recipe from the punjabi cuisine. This recipe of dal makhani restaurant style recipe is very rich and creamy in texture. It is also known as Dal makhani dal, Ma ki Dal or Kaali dal. Dal Makhani is a popular dish from the Punjab region of the Indian subcontinent. इस वीडियो में दाल मखनी बनाने की रेसिपी बताएँगे । अगर आप सिंपल दाल खा कर बोर हो चुके है तो आप चेंज केनये तरीके से बनायें दाल मखनी की रेसिपी लिए दाल मखनी ट्राई करे ।
Dal makhaini ingredients :
Urad Dal – 250 grams
Red Kidney beans (rajmah) – 100 grams
Tomato – 2 (puree)
Fresh cream – 2 – 3 Tbsp
Some assorted whole spices
(Dal chini, Tej patta, laung, Moti ealichi)
– to be added for flavour in dal while boiling
Fresh green coriander leaves – finely chopped
Amchur powder – 1/2 tsp
Dry ginger powder – 1/2 tsp
Coriander powder – 1 Tbsp
Kasuri methi – 1 tsp
Red chilly powder – 1 tsp
Zeera powder – 1/2 tsp
Ginger paste – 1 tsp
Salt to taste
A pinch of hing
Garam masala – 1 Tbsp
Green chili – 1 finely chopped
Butter – 2 Tbsp
Oil – 2 Tbsp
How to make dal makhani at home
* Soak whole black urad and rajma overnight in 3-4 cups of water.
* Cook the soaked dal and rajma in the same water whole spices till dal and rajma are cooked and soft.
* Take 1 cup boiled dal into a grinder and make a smooth paste.
* Now cook the dal with 1 cup water and add the paste to it.
* Cook on low flame this dal for 20 mins and stir in between.
* Now take a pan for tadka.
* Add butter and heat it.
* Add zeera powder, hing, ginger paste, green chili and mix wcooell.
* Now add coriander powder, red chili powder, dry ginger powder, salt and mix well.
* Add amchur powder and Tomato puree.
* Close the lid and cook for 5 mins.
* Add garam masala and little fresh cream.
* Now add 1/2 cup water and green coriander leaves.
* Cook for 5 mins.
* Now add dal to it.
* Mix well and add kasuri methi.
* Cook for 10 mins more on low flame.
* Garnish with butter and cream and serve hot.
* Serve hot with Naan or Paraatha.
Thanks for watching our Video, You can also subscribe to our YouTube channel (KapoorsTadka) by clicking https://goo.gl/hvaPq4 to get Daily Veg Recipes Videos without Onion and Garlic easily by Priyanka Kapoor & Vikram Kabir Kapoor.
Website – http://www.kapoorstadka.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/KapoorsTadka/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/KapoorsTadka
Pinterest – https://in.pinterest.com/kapoorstadka/
plus one – https://plus.google.com/110626701121033957202
instagram – https://www.instagram.com/kapoorstadka/
tumblr – http://kapoorstadka.tumblr.com/
reddit – https://www.reddit.com/user/kapoorstadka/
twitter – https://twitter.com/KapoorsTadka
youtube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz2QyuSlW-hZV5adl_7xIMg
wordpress – https://kapoorstadka.wordpress.com/
flickr – https://www.flickr.com/photos/150960843@N06/
yummly – http://www.yummly.co/profile/Kapoors%20Tadka