Curd Sandwich Recipe
Curd sandwich is s easy and quick kids lunch box recipe. Curd Sandwich is also known as a raita sandwich. Dahi sandwich is healthy, instant lunch box recipe. Curd sandwich is snack recipe for kids or even adults too. This yogurt sandwich contains a lot of vegetables and healthy curd. This sandwich is similar to the cream cheese or the mayo sandwich, and Curd sandwich is a good option for those who do not want to consume mayo or cheese. This veg sandwich tastes better and healthy too. This is to simplest sandwich one can make either for breakfast snack or light lunchbox snack option.
Curd sandwich Ingredients
Hung curd – 1 cup
Butter – 1 tsp
White bread – 6-7 slices
Salt – 1 tsp
Black pepper powder – 1 tsp
Cabbage – 1/2 cup finely chopped
Carrot – 1/2 cup finely chopped
Capsicum – 1/2 cup finely chopped
Roasted zeera powder – 1 tsp
How to make Curd sandwich
* Take a pan add butter to it.
* Add all chopped vegetables and add seasonings.
* Sauté for 2 mins and cool it completely.
* For spread, take a bowl and add curd to it.
* Beat little curd.
* Now add this sauté vegetables to it.
* Mix well and keep aside.
* Now take bread slices and cut the edges of bread slices.
* Now take one slice and spread this curd spread evenly.
* Cover with another slice and press lightly.
* Cut diagonally.
* Now your curd sandwiches are ready to serve with tomato ketchup.
Thanks for watching our Video, You can also subscribe to our YouTube channel (KapoorsTadka) by clicking https://goo.gl/hvaPq4 to get Daily Veg Recipes Videos without Onion and Garlic easily by Priyanka Kapoor & Vikram Kabir Kapoor.