Chilli Soya Chunks Recipe Chilli Soyabean
Chilli soya chunks is an Indian Chinese vegetarian recipe, which is served as a starte but you can also served it as a side dish. Soya chunks is a great protein-source for vegetarians. After paneer this is probably his next favourite thing for vegetarians. Chilli soya chunks can easily cooked and consuming less time. Soya chunks masala recipe is a healthy and tasty recipe. I hope you like the chilli soyabean recipe. Learn how to make chilli soya chunks using this easy recipe.
Chilli Soya Chunks Ingredients
Soya chunks – 50 grams
(soaked in luke warm water for 30 mins.)
Maida – 2 Tbsp
Cornflour – 2 Tbsp
Tomato Ketchup – 2 Tbsp
Some finely chopped vegetables
(cabbage – 1 cup, green, red and yellow capsicum – 1/2 cup)
Ginger green chili paste – 1 tsp
Salt – 1 tsp
Soya sauce – 1 tsp
Black pepper powder – 1 tsp
Red chili powder – 1 tsp
Brown vinegar – 1 tsp
Oil – for frying
How to cook Chilli Soya Chunks:
* Squeeze out the water from soya chunks which we have soaked in water.
* In a bowl add these soya chunks, Maida, cornflour and 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp ginger green chili paste, 1/2 tsp soya sauce, 1/2 tsp black pepper powder, 1/2 tsp red chili powder, and 1/2 tsp vinegar.
* Mix well and rest for 10 mins.
* Now in a kadai, add oil and deep fry all soya chunks till golden brown.
* For gravy:
* In a kadai add 1 Tbsp of oil and add Ginger green chili paste – 1/2 tsp, red chili powder 1/2 tsp.
* Now add chopped cabbage and saute for 2 mins till little soft.
* Now add all capsicum and toss for 2 mins more.
* Now add 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp black pepper powder, 1 tsp vinegar, 1 tsp soya sauce and 2 Tbsp of tomato ketchup.
* Slow the flame.
* Now add 1 tbsp of cornflour paste in water. Just after this add all fried soya chunks and 1/2 cup water and close the lid for 5 mins.
* Toss for 2 mins more and your chili soya chunks is ready to serve hot.