Chilli Gobi is a delicious and most popular indian fast food snack. Its equaly liked by the vegetarians and non-vegetarian. Chili Gobi recipe can be easily made in less than 20 minutes once the ingredients are ready on the table. Chili Gobi recipe is a spicy starter or appetizer recipe adapted from Chinese cuisine. You will find it being sold in all the fast food corners in the country. Gobi chili recipe has two variants, dry chilly Gobi and gravy recipe. Our recipe is a dry version of gobi chilly and it is an ideal party starter or it can also be served as a side dish for fried rice and noodles. Crispy Chilly Gobi recipe has related characteristics like gobi Manchurian but more spicier because of chilies.
chilli gobi recipe gobi chilli recipe
Chilli Gobi Recipe ( क्रिस्पी चिल्ली गोबी ) Ingredients
Gobi (cauliflower) – 250 grams
Maida 1 cup
Cornflour 2 tbsp
Ginger green chili paste – 1 tsp
(1 green chilli and 1/2 inch ginger piece)
Black pepper powder 1 tsp
Red chili powder 1 tsp
Soya sauce 1 tsp
Vinegar 1 tsp
Tomato ketchup 2 tbsp
Finely chopped vegetables
Cabbage – 1 cup
Red capsicum 1/2 cup
Yellow capsicum 1/2 cup
Method to prepare Gobi Chilly Recipe ( गोभी चिली बनाने की विधि ):
* Cut Gobi into medium pieces
* In a bowl add maida, cornflour, salt 1/2 tsp, Ginger chili paste – 1/2 tsp, Black pepper powder 1/2 tsp, Red chili powder 1/2 tsp, Soya sauce 1/2 tsp and Vinegar 1/2 tsp.
* Mix well and make a smooth paste with the help of little water.
* Now dip Gobi pieces into it and leave for 15 mins.
* In the meanwhile put oil in kadai and heat it.
* After 15 mins fry the Gobi till golden brown.
* For gravy:
* Add 2 tbsp oil in kadai.
* First add ginger chili paste 1/2 tsp, salt 1/2 tsp, Black pepper powder 1/2 tsp, Red chili powder 1/2 tsp, Soya sauce 1/2 tsp, Vinegar 1/2 tsp and add 2 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
* Low the flame and add fried Gobi.
* Saute for 2 – 3 mins and close the lid for 5 mins more.
* Now your spicy chili Gobi is ready to serve hot.